Thursday, May 14, 2020

New Recipe - Whole30 Bulletproof Coffee (Whole30 and Paleo)


Anyone else love bulletproof coffee but without sugar? I do! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️ Since I’m doing a mini Whole30 round I wanted to share my own version without sugar. Love this as it keeps me full for hours!

Whole30 Bulletproof Coffee (my own recipe)

Ingredients: 
8 to 12 oz hot black brewed coffee
1 tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
1 tbsp Organic MCT Oil
Few splashes of Nutpod (I used caramel flavor but any of the flavors works well)
1/8 tsp of Cinnamon

Directions: 
Place everything in a blender and mix for about 20 to 30 seconds. It will come out frothy and so delicious! I added a few sprinkles of cinnamon on top as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...