Friday, January 27, 2017

DIY Guest Bathroom Baskets

While on my shopping adventure today, I came across two small baskets one was solid white and the other was brown with a cream liner in it.  Since they were also 50% off, I decided to pick them up and use them for our guest bathrooms.  I don't know about any of you but when we travel or my husband travels we always take home the travel size shampoo, conditioners, lotions, soaps and shower caps, these are great to keep for when we have guests at our house.  I have them all stored away under a sink and would love to have them out on display for our guests to access in case they forgot anything or run out.  I decided to create my own guest bathroom baskets, here is what I came up with.

For the first basket that is brown with the cream liner in it, I rolled a white hand towel and a white face cloth and placed them in first, then I added a shower cap, shampoo, lotion, conditioner bottles and a facial bar.  It was that easy and came out perfect for our guest bathroom.  Here is the finished product which only cost me $6.00.


Next was the solid white basket, I rolled a white hand towel and a white face cloth and placed them in the basket first, then I added shower gel, shower cap, shampoo, lotion and conditioner bottles.  It was also easy and only took a few seconds, it too came out adorable and is perfect for when guests arrive.  This basket was placed in our pool bathroom which is all white, it matched very well.  Here is the finish product which only cost me $3.50.


Love adding little touches like these to our house.  Happy Decorating!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love these baskets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to them on my next visit!xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing...love you...ma xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your blogs...great info...recipes...everyday life...and what I love most, is you keep it real!

    ReplyDelete

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...