Monday, May 11, 2020

Weekly Food Menu 5.11.20 to 5.17.20 (Mini Whole30 Round - 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge)

Monday: Day 1
Meal 1: Leftover Roasted Potato and Kale Hash with Eggs and Chicken Sausage, coffee with Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftover Grilled Chicken Wings with Whole30 Buffalo Sauce and homemade Potato Salad
Meal 3: Healthy Sweet and Sour Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
Snacks: Lots of water with lemon or an apple with almond butter

Tuesday: Day 2
Meal 1: Loaded Paleo Breakfast Hash with coffee and French Vanilla Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Black Pepper Chicken with Cauliflower Rice or Steamed Broccoli 
Snacks: Lots of water with lemon or raw almonds and fresh strawberries 

Wednesday: Day 3
Meal 1: Leftover Loaded Paleo Breakfast Hash with coffee and French Vanilla Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
Snacks: Lots of water with lime or lemon and/or celery with almond butter and raisins

Thursday: Day 4
Meal 1: Easy Chorizo Hash with coffee and French Vanilla Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: The Best Salmon Patties with Magic Green Sauce with sautéed zucchini and onions
Snack: Lots of water with raw nuts and some fresh fruit

Friday: Day 5
Meal 1: Leftover Chorizo Hash with coffee and French Vanilla Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Paleo Sweet Potato Noodle Lo Mein
Snack: Lots of water with lemon or lime and banana with almond butter (post run snack)

Saturday: Day 6 (if I decide to continue with a 30 day round)
Meal 1: Leftover breakfast from the week
Meal 2: Leftover from the week
Meal 3: Paleo Fried Chicken with leftover veggies from the week roasted
Snack: Lots of water, herbal tea or fruit with raw nuts

Sunday: Day 7 (if I decide to continue with a 30 day round)
Meal 1: Leftovers breakfast from the week
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week
Meal 3: Chili Lime Chicken Wings with carrots and celery sticks with Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch 
Snacks: Lots of water, iced passion tea and fresh fruit or cut up veggies

Here are the links for the recipes listed above:

I’m very excited about the newest 5 day sugar detox challenge that my friend mentioned to me.  She asked if I wanted to join her for the next 5 days and of course I said “yes”.  I’m always up for a good challenge especially when detoxing from sugar as I have been eating a lot of homemade yummy baked desserts which has not helped with my waist line at all. Once my friend told me about the challenge I decided it was a perfect time to do a mini Whole30 reset as that’s always been my go-to program when I need to detox or reset my body.  Since I have been having lots of stomach issues again it’s the perfect time to do this plus I need to get myself back on track to lose the weight I have gained the last few weeks since being home from COVID-19.  Right now I have planned out my next 7 day’s of my mini Whole30 reset but I may plan to continue that for another full round to keep me on the right track. So here is this weeks meal plan that I have made to help with the sugar detox challenge, some of the recipes I have made and love and others are new so it will be a nice change to break up the week.  Hope everyone stay’s home and is safe and healthy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...