Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Weekly Food Menu 12.30.19 to 1.5.20 (Plant-Based)





Monday:
Meal 1: Paleo Buttermilk Pancakes
Meal 2: Went out with family for Tex Mex
Meal 3: Leftovers
Snacks: Vegan Carrot Cake

Tuesday:
Meal 1: Potato and Egg Tacos
Meal 2: Leftovers
Meal 3: Gluten-Free pasta and sauce
Snacks: Nothing

Wednesday:
Meal 1: Potato and Egg Tacos with Hummus, corn salsa and Cashew cheese
Meal 2: Leftovers
Meal 3: Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Stew
Snack: Vegan Carrot Cake

Thursday:
Meal 1: Banana Granola Parfait
Meal 2: Leftover Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Stew
Meal 3: Southwestern Mac and Cheese (GF pasta)
Snack: Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Friday:
Meal 1: Potato and Pepper Tacos with Hummus, corn salsa and Cashew Cheese
Meal 2: Leftover Southwestern Mac and Cheese
Meal 3: Potato, Corn and Bean Soup
Snack: Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Saturday:
Meal 1: Breakfast Quinoa with Apple Compote
Meal 2: Leftover Potato, Corn and Bean Soup
Meal 3: Winter White Bean Salad
Snack: Better-Than Mom’s Banana Bread

Sunday:
Meal 1: Leftover Breakfast tacos or Breakfast Quinoa with Apple Compote or Banana Granola Parfait
Meal 2: Leftover dinners from the week
Meal 3: Eggplant & Chickpea Rich Pilaf
Snacks: Better-Than Mom’s Banana Bread or Peanut Butter Granola Bars

I’m back with my weekly meal planning, it’s been way too long since I have worked and created my food menu which means I need to dive back into it and get my butt in gear for the new year.  I’m changing things up a bit for the next few weeks since I have been having weird stomach issues again, from what I have been reading a good reset with whole plant based foods is a good start so that’s exactly what I’m doing.  I’m going to stick with whole grain foods, cut out a lot of sugar and go back to eating healthy so my body can heal and I can work towards getting myself back into training mode.  I’m excited to use my new Fork Over Knives Cookbook that I got for Christmas so this weeks meal menu is using the new recipes.  I will be posting updates in my Facebook group along with pictures and my review of the recipes to share with others.  Happy New Year and hope everyone has a very healthy 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...