Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Whole30 Round 3 Week 3 - Meal Plan


Round 3 Week 3: 1/21/19 to 1/27/19

Monday
Meal 1 - Leftover dinner or Eggs with roasted potatoes and onions
Meal 2 - Leftovers from the weekend or Chipotle 
Meal 3 - Leftover over Crockpot Pumpkin Chili and Buffalo Chicken Dip
Snacks - Apple with cinnamon and almond butter

Tuesday
Meal 1 - Breakfast Fried Cauliflower Rice 
Meal 2 - Hot Chicken and Broccoli Salad
Meal 3 - Chicken and Zoodle Soup - Whole30 Slow Cooker Cookbook
Snacks - Lara Bars, Banana with almond butter, cinnamon and unsweetened coconut flakes

Wednesday
Meal 1 - Breakfast Fried Cauliflower Rice
Meal 2 - Leftover Hot Chicken and Broccoli Salad 
Meal 3 - Fajita Turkey Skillet - Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook
Snacks - Ant on a log (Celery, almond butter and raisins)

Thursday
Meal 1 - Breakfast Fried Cauliflower Rice
Meal 2 - Leftover Hot Chicken and Broccoli Salad 
Meal 3 - Fennel Soup with Spinach and Spicy Sausage - Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook 
Snacks - Mixed fruit salad with raw almonds or cashews

Friday
Meal 1 - Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal 
Meal 2 - Leftover Hot Chicken and Broccoli Salad 
Meal 3 - Thai Turkey Burgers with homemade Fries - Weight Watchers Cookbook
Snacks - Hard Boiled Eggs with raw carrots and celery

Saturday
Meal 1 - Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal 
Meal 2 - Leftover dinners from the week
Meal 3 - Cajun-Style Chicken Legs with Roasted Okra and Peppers - Whole30 Fast and Easy 
Snacks - Lara Bars, raw veggies, apple with cinnamon and almond butter

Sunday
Meal 1 - Leftover dinner or Fried Eggs with Turkey Bacon and Sweet Potato Hash 
Meal 2 - Leftover dinners from the week or Chicken Salad and mixed greens 
Meal 3 - Five Spice Chicken Wings with carrots and celery 
Snacks - Lara Bars, raw veggies, fruit salad, hard boiled eggs or whatever is easy

Welcome to week 3, I’m changing things up again this week as I don’t want to be bored with our food.  Last week was a much better week as my family enjoyed more of those meals.  However this week has been insane already and I’m a little behind on my meal planning and prepping so I had to throw some easy stuff together to get us by.  Next week I will bring back some of our family favorites to finish off the last week.  Now that my meal menu is done, I made my grocery list this morning and went on Prime Now to place my order for this weeks stuff since I’m pushed for time.  My order is scheduled to arrive this afternoon which is awesome then I can start preparing dinner for tonight.  I will have to my meal prep each day for that day instead of the week but that’s okay I will fit that in my mornings to get me through.  Most of my recipes are from my Whole30 cookbooks but I have posted a few recipes below that are from websites just click on the link to pull a copy and print if you are wanting to try it. Have a fantastic happy and healthy week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...