Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Kid's Banana Chocolate Malt Smoothie


I bought a Malt Milk Powder mix yesterday at the grocery store for an iced coffee drink I made today and my kids wanted something similar for dessert tonight.  I did some looking on Pinterest and couldn't find a recipe that didn't have some sort of ice cream mixed in, so I decided to create my own recipe.  Here is what I came up with.

Banana Chocolate Malt Smoothie
1 frozen Banana
1 to 1 1/2 cups of 2% Milk 
1 to 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
3 tbsp Malted Milk Powder 
1/2 cup crushed ice
Optional toppings: Coco Whip and Chocolate Syrup

Place everything in a Magic Bullet cup if you have other wise a blender will work too, blend until smooth and creamy.  Add a few tablespoons of Coco Whip and Chocolate Syrup to finish it off before serving.  Enjoy!!!  Serves 1 or 2 

It was rather filling for my older daughter so I would say this recipe could be split into 2 servings for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...