Thursday, June 1, 2017

My favorite go-to doTERRA Oils

Ok so I have to confess I'm all about trying to do things naturally, whether it's cooking and eating healthy, reading labels on food boxes or using natural oils instead of medicine but I love drinking liquid chemicals from Starbucks...why is that?  I know it's not healthy for me and all the stuff they mix with it is chemicals but it tastes so good, anyway that's for another blog post.

I wanted to share my experience with using doTERRA oils and why I love them so much.  A friend of my introduced me doTERRA several years ago when I had injured my knee and was going to physical therapy.  I have always had knee issues for as long as I can remember and I had tried many products on the market from Icy Hot to Organic products and nothing seemed to work long term for me.  So my friend Kara introduced me to a product called Deep Blue, she had provided me all the facts about the product and how it worked so I decided to give it a try.  I had used it on and off for a few months during my time doing physical therapy and it seemed to really help with reducing the pain around my knee.  It wasn't until I was in full training for my first half Ironman that I noticed how much I loved this stuff.  I had used Deep Blue throughout all of my training and absolutely loved it and then I became hooked on the stuff.  My family knew when I had a tough training day as they could smell me and my deep blue from my bathroom and bedroom, as for me I loved smelling this stuff it became my daily ritual to use.  

I decided at this point to try other oil products they had to offer to replace most of the medicine in our household.  I started out with the basic family medicine pack which consisted of a variety of different oils.  I used them all but only reordered a few that I used daily and loved.  I don't have a lot of the these oils but there are a few that I just love and use all the time.  I now have my 5 year old hooked on them, as she uses the Lavender and On Guard every night before bed.  As for me I use Deep Blue, Lavender, On Guard and Frankincense daily.  Here are my top choices:

Deep Blue - Used when necessary for some of the following: Soothing blend for Back Pain, Cramps, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Muscle Strains.

Lavender - Used daily before bed for my family, applied on wrist to help with calming, stress and sun burns.

On-Guard - Used daily before bed for my family, applied on the feet to help with the following: Protective Blend for Common Colds.

DigestZen - Used when necessary for some of the following: Digestive blend for cramps, bloating and stomachache. 

Breathe - Used when necessary for some of the following: Respiratory Blend for Allergies, Breathing Problems due to a common cold, Mucus and Sinus Infection.

Peppermint - Used when necessary for some of the following: Sever headaches and lower back pain.

Frankincense - Used when necessary for the following: Inflammation 

I'm always about trying something new especially if it's all natural and good for my family's health.  It's an awesome product worth trying!!! 

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...