Monday, March 5, 2018

Whole30 - Day 6 Complete



I'm happy to say I finally woke up this morning feeling alive with energy, it's been 5 day's of feeling like crap and today I woke up feeling different.  It was nice to wake up with no headache and be able to go on my way with a normal day and not feel like I was going to climb the walls or scream every 5 minutes.  I ended up having a very productive day, after breakfast I completed a bunch of errands this that needed to get done, came home and decided to get my workout done and out of the way.  I wasn't able to meet up with my workout partner this morning as we had to reschedule so I made her proud by modifying a circuit we did together but at my house in my garage.  It was the perfect day to open the garage door, put on some tunes and sweat away.  I ended up doing 3 rounds of each 10 times each round in 22 minutes, now for me that's not very good as I usually do 4 rounds in 20 minutes but now I have a goal I have set for my self to work on over the next few weeks.  I'm still very proud of my self for doing it and working hard, it's positive and good days like today that remind me of why I'm doing what I'm doing.  I stayed on track with my meal plan but did end up having an afternoon snack as I just didn't eat enough at lunch today but I was still in compliant with the W30 rules.  Overall it was a very successful day, now that I'm starting to feel normal and get my energy back I can't wait to see what's in store for me within the next few weeks to come.  I'm finally on the mend for some real changes and starting to see how much food controlled my life instead of me taking control, I still have a long way to go with a lot to learn but I'm at least heading in the right direction.  

Non Scale Victories (NSV)
  1. Starting to get my energy back
  2. Completed my circuit workout
  3. Was a very productive day for me
Whole30 Day 6 Complete!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...