Sunday, March 25, 2018

Whole30 Day 25 Complete


Today was a rather quiet day as my older daughter woke up with a fever and what we thought was a head cold so we had to change our plans for the whole day.  First we had to cancel to her soccer game and then cancel with one some friends as they were going to watch the girls for us so we could go to a party tonight.  So as you can imagine not too much got done around here today, we were all pretty lazy which was fine.  My husband also had really nasty allergies today, so that put him out most of the day too.

I did well with my food as I had a nice hearty breakfast, big chicken salad for lunch and then one of my favorite recipes Glazed chicken with roasted veggies for dinner.  I didn't drink as much water today as I wanted too and I didn't go for my run as it was way too hot out.  I would rather run when it's cloudy and overcast than in the hot and horrible sun, I'm hoping that get in tomorrow in between a soccer game and yard work.

Non-Scale Victories
  1.  Did some reading with Food Freedom Forever to help me once this is over.
  2. Stayed on track with my food and even had a compliant W30 snack as I was a little hungry this afternoon.
  3. Had enough energy to get some yard work done as the sun was going down, it was quite beautiful out. 
WHOLE30 DAY 25 COMPLETE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...