Sunday, March 18, 2018

Whole30 Day 19 Complete

I can't figure out why I'm still getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, it really is annoying.  I got up around 3am and then I couldn't go back to sleep for a while.  I woke up just after 8am which was fine for me, ate my breakfast and my drank my coffee and away I went on with my day.  I had an awesome day with lots of energy, I got a lot of stuff done in my house that I wanted to get done plus ran some errands and prepared everything for the girls to go back to school tomorrow.  It was nice to get it all done and not feel rushed or tired tonight.  It's days like today that I want to have everyday.  I did have a few extra snacks today as I was rather hungry, I made fresh homemade guacamole and so I had some of that with carrot chips and peppers for my afternoon snack and my morning snack I ended up having a banana.  I'm trying to have at least one banana a day to help with my potassium as I can tell when I'm running.  I'm okay with my snacks as I was grazing through the pantry and fridge earlier looking for chocolate but I didn't give in I stuck with what I could eat and just went with it.  I did not drink a lot of water day probably because I was distracted and just forgot about it, I'm too afraid to drink too much tonight or I will be up using the bathroom again at 3am and I don't want that.  

No workout for me today as it was my day off and it felt nice.  I ended up running four day's this week which was great for me considering my girls were home with me all week.  Now that they are going to back to school tomorrow I will be back to my normal 5 to 6 day's of workouts and I'm very excited to see how I do this week.  I'm hoping to get in a few weight training sessions with my friend as well this week to help.  

Non-Scale Victories
  1. Did not cave into my chocolate cravings today
  2. Had tons of energy as I was very productive around my house
  3. Made it through my third weekend with flying colors...I'm starting to get the hang of this. 
WHOLE30 Day 19 Complete!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...