Friday, March 2, 2018

Whole30 Approved Snacks

Whole30 Weekend Snacks

With going into my first weekend on this journey it does make me little nervous for tomorrow and Sunday as in the past my weekends have always been hard, this is where I usually fall off the wagon, today I’m getting my go-to snacks ready as I want to be prepared.  Preparation is key on this program at all times, I’m organized to begin with but this weekend will be my first test to survive.  Here is what I prepared for this weekend, cooked and peeled hard boiled eggs, cut up apples and placed them in water and lemon juice so they don’t brown, portioned out 2 tbsp of cashew butter in a small container (2 servings) and placed with my apples, portioned out 1/4 cup raw almonds in snack bags, and peeled small oranges.  I also bought a box of Cashew Cookies by Larabar to have in my purse at all times in case I’m out and get a craving for something.  I will post how my weekend is going and how the snacks have either helped me or I didn’t need any at all in my daily blog posts.  Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...