Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Whole30 Day 27 Complete



I had another awesome night of sleep, I was pretty tired last night and passed out by 10:15pm as I wanted to make sure I got my 8 hours of sleep so I would be ready for the day.  I made it through weekend 4 on this journey, it's now coming to an end and I have to say I'm a little sad but excited at the same time.  I have learned so much and taken so much away from this process it's crazy, I will blog about all of these when I'm actually done and ready to move forward.  In the next few day's I'm trying to figure out how I want to move forward, if I want to stay with Paleo or trying to introduce foods back into my meal plans.  I'm so content and feeling so amazing right now that I really don't want to mess with anything, I'm afraid to bring my trigger goods back into my meal plans so reading Food Freedom Forever will hopefully provide some clarity for me and what's the next right step for me. I'm not too worried about it but as many of you who know me I like to have a plan and be organized that's who I am.
After waking up feeling well rested I decided not to waste my day away so after breakfast I went outside while it was still nice out and do some more yard work.  I pulled weeds, cut back some trees and bushes and did some more flower bed clean up, I ended up filling 2 more large black bags and one of our garbage bins..wow it was hot and humid out as I thought it started raining on me, nope it was just the sweat coming off my head into my eyes and onto my glasses.  1 1/2 hours later I decided okay that's enough now it's time to go for a run as I needed to get it done and I didn't want to take an extra day off since I didn't get any runs in this weekend.  I came inside drank a bunch of water and changed into my running gear and away I went for a 40 min run with over 3 miles done.  I was feeling pretty good for about the first 2 miles and then the heat set in and I started to drag but still pushed my self to finish.  I couldn't believe how I was feeling, more control with my breathing and running up hills which I have not been able to do when I started this journey.  Small baby steps and consistency is what's it about.  I keep reminding my self that I'm on a positive healthy journey and each milestone and baby step I take the more I'm on my way to reach my goals.  I know I won't be at my goal weight by the end of this but I have learned so much more about my self.

Non-Scale Victories
  1. Had such a great sleep that I woke up with lots of energy, decided to do 1 1/2 more hours of yard work.
  2. Then went for a run in this hot, humid and windy weather.  My husband called me a "Beast" today which is so true..hahaha.
  3. Drank lots more water today, making sure to keep my self hydrated but still flushing my body out with the bad toxins. 
WHOLE30 DAY 27 COMPLETE...3 MORE DAYS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...