Friday, March 23, 2018

Whole30 Day 24 Complete


First of all thank goodness it's Friday!  I'm heading into my fourth and final weekend on this journey, I can't believe it..the last few day's seem to be flying by for sure.  I have my menu planned right through to next Thursday which is my final day so I should be good.  The only thing I'm a little nervous about is the party we are attending tomorrow now.  I know I had another social gathering last weekend with friends but they were kind enough to ask me what I could eat tomorrow not so much I will be completely on my own, which means I have two choices.  First is I eat before the party that way I'm not hungry or two I hope they have food that I can eat and I will be okay.  I think option one is the best choice, I would rather eat before I go and then if I do find stuff at the party I can just snack at that point and not be worried or starving which will cause me to make poor choices and of course I will bring extra snacks in case as I always like to have my "emergency" food with me at all times, which has saved me more than once. 

I got a lot done today, cut the grass in backyard on the riding lawn mower, cleaned the pool, went and ran some errands and then came home and went for my make up run that I was suppose to do yesterday. It was rather warm and very windy which really sucked, I hate running in the wind especially going up hill my legs were burning but I know it just means it will make you stronger as my husband always tells me.  I can't wait "what does he know" cause he loves training in all that crazy weird weather and he's right it does make us stronger.  It's been a very long week for us as we had a lot of after school stuff going on with our girls, they are both in bed and it's only 8pm which means more quiet and relax time for my husband and I.  Overall it was a great day, my energy was good a little lower than yesterday but I know not everyday is going to be the same.  

Non-Scale Victories
  1. Ate last nights dinners as leftovers for breakfast and lunch today...hahaha didn't have any other food cooked up.
  2. Already thinking about what happens after this journey is done and how I want to move forward into my next journey.
  3. Went for my run even with the weather being crazy but it was a good challenge for me. 

WHOLE30 DAY 24 COMPLETE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...