Friday, March 9, 2018

Whole30 Day 10 Complete

Day 10 is coming to an end and it's been a rather good day, I was a little nervous how today would go after having such a horrible day yesterday but I woke up and told myself it's a new day and to move forward.  I didn't have a great sleep last night but not sure why as I do remember passing out, but that's okay as I had another full day.  Lots to do around the house plus meal prepping for week 2.  I have to say my meals today were absolutely amazing, I loved everything I cooked.  The only recipe I had to wing was dinner as my original recipe didn't work out so I just baked some chicken, sautéed some red peppers, onions, spinach and garlic with 1/2 an avocado and I have to say it turned out amazing.  I did not work out today as it was very windy and warm out, plus I had a lot to do around here and after a very long week I needed some down time.  I have a workout scheduled tomorrow with a friend of mine so that will be good for me.  I also prepared my morning breakfast, pre and post workout snacks too.  Overall my mood and energy seemed to be good, based on my Whole30 Day by Day journal book, days 10 and 11 are the next major milestones in this journey as these are the days when people usually quite the program and go back to life before this so the fact that I made it through the first day which is awesome and I have a pretty busy day tomorrow so that will help.  I'm 1/3 of the way through with no cheats or slips!!!

Non-Scale Victories
  1. Drank more water today
  2. Cooked some amazing food for all 3 of my meals
  3. Didn't fall off the horse that I have in the past, stayed positive and still following my plan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...