Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Whole30 Day 28 Complete


What a lazy and unproductive day it was today, it ended up raining all day which is awesome and something I love but I ended up doing nothing today on one had it was awesome considering how busy I have been but on the other hand it made me so lazy that I didn't want to do anything.  I did catch up on my emails, booked several appointments for my dog and kids within the next few weeks.  I wanted to catch up on my paperwork but I lost track of time and then my kids were home from school which lead to homework, showers, dinner and bedtime.  

The best part of my day was catching up with my dad and talking about my Whole30 journey, I was so excited to share what this program has done for me both mentally and physically.  I had a true passion about the subject that I have not had in a while, it was such a great feeling to talk about my ups and downs and he noticed how much more energy I had just even through the phone and asked a lot of great questions.  I love talking to family and having such a great support system, I spoke with my mom and step-dad yesterday and they too asked how I was doing on the program and they both said they could hear how much more energy I had as well.  The more I talk about this journey the more I love what I have done.  I feel so grateful to be surrounded by some many people who love me that are near and dear to my heart. 

I'm in my final last two day's I can't believe it and I'm still sorting out what is next after this is all said and done, I'm actually very excited to see what's a head.  I have a few goals I have set for myself moving forward with my fitness and now that I have the tools with my nutrition I think I'm unstoppable at this point.  It's time to put what I have learned and apply it to the real world outside of the Whole30.  

Non-Scale Victories
  1. Lower energy today but that did not trigger me to over eat, in the past it would have as once I get bored or watch too much TV all I want to do is eat but not today.  That is a huge NSV for me.
  2. Tried a new recipe for dinner that didn't have sweet potatoes in it and it was pretty good.
  3. Got the share part of my journey with a family member yesterday and today and it felt so great to do that.  I have so much love and support and it's amazing!
WHOLE30 DAY 28 COMPLETE....
JUST MORE 2 DAYS TO GO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...