Saturday, March 3, 2018

Whole30 - Day 4 Complete

I was hoping to wake up feeling well rested but I didn't for whatever reason.  I passed out but having weird dreams I guess never let me actually sleep so once again I woke up feeling tired and low energy.  The best part is that I read how today is going to go and it cracked me up today is Day 4 Dawns also known as "Kill All The Things"...hahaha and this is exactly how I felt this morning.  One minute I'm good and smiling the next minute I'm ready to scream and yell.  I can't help but laugh however as for my family I think they are ready to kick me out of the house and tell me to come back home in 26 more day's when it's all over. 

Usually Saturday and Sunday mornings are my homemade Latte day's which consist of Caramel Syrup with espresso and unsweetened coconut milk...just talking about it is making me want to drool but today was my usual coffee with Nutpod creamer no Latte..bummer!  I did make us all a nice healthy breakfast, I thought I would be the only one eating it however my family all wanted some and really enjoyed it.  I got a little hungry before lunch as we were out doing yard work this morning but I held off until lunch so no snacks for me.  Dinner was fantastic as we had Grilled Chicken BLT Salad with a Peppercorn Ranch (W30 approved) and it was very delicious.  After dinner for some reason tonight I was craving sugar, I at one point walked into my pantry to look around and then walked out and told my husband to take me off the ledge.  I fought through the temptation and did not have anything, it’s been 4 days but it feels like it’s been weeks since I have been doing this.  I decided to make an herbal tea instead but got busy and forgot all about it, now it’s too close to bed to even consider eating anything which is a good thing.  My energy level was rather low again today no surprise I will be surprised the day I actually have energy as it seems so far away at this point.  I tried to keep my self busy so I wasn’t thinking about how bad I just wanted to sit and relax, having projects around the house does help with that.  I”m hoping for some rest and a good night sleep tonight as I need it for sure.

Non-Scale Victories (NSV)
  1. Used will power today to help with my sugar craving
  2. Stuck to my 3 meals for the day
  3. Drank lots of water 
Whole30 Day 4 Complete!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...