Saturday, August 17, 2019

Whole30 Round 5 Week 5 Meal Plan - 8.19.19 to 8.25.19 Reintroduction Week


Monday: Day 29
Meal 1: Turkey Taco Skillet
Meal 2: Leftovers from the Weekend
Meal 3: Breaded Paleo Chicken Cutlets with Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Snack: Apple with Almond Butter, Cinnamon and Unsweetened Shredded Coconut 

Tuesday: Day ***30 LAST DAY OF WHOLE30!***
Meal 1: Turkey Taco Skillet
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Paleo Chinese Chicken Salad
Snack: Veggies with Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch

Wednesday - Reintroduction Week: Legumes (Day1)
Meal 1: Turkey Taco Skillet with Black Beans
Meal 2: Leftover dinner with Hummas and veggies
Meal 3: Instant Pot Lentil Soup with cooked chicken
Snack: Banana with peanut butter and unsweetened shredded coconut

Thursday - Back on Whole30 (Day 2)
Meal 1: Turkey Taco Skillet
Meal 2: Leftover Dinner from Monday or Tuesday
Meal 3: Creamy Tuscan Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
Snack: Apple with Almond Butter, Cinnamon and Unsweetened Shredded Coconut

Friday - Back on Whole30 (Day 3)
Meal 1: Eggs with Chicken Sausage and fresh fruit
Meal 2: Leftover Whole30 dinners from the week
Meal 3: Cauliflower Gnocchi Paleo Casserole
Snacks: Banana with Almond Butter, Cinnamon and Unsweetened Shredded Coconut

Saturday - Reintroduction Week: Non-Gluten Grains (Day 4)
Meal 1: Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Meal 2: Mixed Green Salad with Veggies and Corn added
Meal 3: Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry with Steamed Rice
Snacks: Tortilla Chips with Salsa

Sunday - Back on Whole30 (Day 5)
Meal 1: Eggs with Chicken Sausage and fresh fruit
Meal 2: Leftover dinner from the week or Tuna Salad with Whole30 Crackers
Meal 3: Chicken Sausage with Apple Cauliflower Broccoli Salad with fresh fruit
Snack: Apple with Almond Butter, Cinnamon and Unsweetened Shredded Coconut

Here are the links for the following recipes listed above:
https://cleanfoodcrush.com/sesame-chicken-stir-fry-recipe/
https://therealfoodrds.com/apple-broccoli-cauliflower-salad/print/12859/

This is going to be a big week for me as I have not done the introduction process yet as I’m not really wanting to introduce anything back into my diet but I can see the benefits of doing it for when we go out or just wanting to mix things up. I’m going to keep a daily log of what I eat and how I feel along with how I feel the next two day’s after reintroducing foods back in.  I’m just hoping it doesn’t mess with me too much especially with my training or I may have to do a longer reintroduction meaning I will just introduce foods back in at various times.  Good luck to all those doing the reintroduction process as well, I can’t wait to hear how it goes so please keep me posted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...