Monday, April 8, 2019

Whole30 Round 4 Week 4 - Meal Plan 4.8.19 to 4.14.19

Monday
Meal 1: Southwestern Breakfast with Eggs and Avocado 
Meal 2: Leftovers from the weekend or Buffalo Chicken Dip with Veggies
Meal 3: Turkey Taco’s on Butter head lettuce with guacamole and salsa

Tuesday
Meal 1: Southwestern Breakfast with Eggs and Avocado
Meal 2: Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken Dip with Veggies
Meal 3: Classic Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
Snacks: Almond Butter and Banana (pre-workout) and Island Breeze (post-workout

Wednesday
Meal 1: Southwestern Breakfast with Eggs and Avocado
Meal 2: Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken Dip with Veggies
Meal 3: Ginger Chicken and Broccoli with Cauliflower Rice and White Rice for the kids
Snacks: Almond Butter and Apple (pre-workout) and Banana Choco-malt (post-workout)

Thursday
Meal 1: Southwestern Breakfast with Eggs and Avocado
Meal 2: Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken Dip with Veggies
Meal 3: Italian Chicken and Fennel
Snacks: Almond Butter and Apple (pre-workout) and “Green” Smoothie (post-workout)

Friday
Meal 1: Chocolate Chili...yes for breakfast!
Meal 2: Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken Dip with Veggies
Meal 3: Turkey Stroganoff
Snacks: Almond Butter and Banana (pre-workout) and Island Breeze (post-workout)

Saturday
Meal 1: Chocolate Chili
Meal 2: Leftovers or going out after soccer game
Meal 3: Italian Sausage Soup in the Crockpot
Snack: Almond Butter with Apple (pre-workout) and Banana Chocolate-malt (post-workout)

Sunday
Meal 1: Chocolate Chili
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week 
Meal 3: Going out to celebrate my birthday, the girls soccer and getting through first round of state testing at school. 

Last and final week of this round for me, but I do have two more day’s after this to finish my full 30 days.  This round has really gone by so fast and I can’t wait to see how my measurements came out and to see if I lost any weight.  Whatever the outcome is I had a good round and I just need to be happy with that.  My food and nutrition have been good and I have loved trying new recipes.  I won’t lie I am ready to get back to my Paleo lifestyle and focus on my upcoming training and races.  I love to stay focus on my nutrition but I also want to refocus myself on my training as I have lots of work to do to get me ready.  All of this weeks recipes are from my Whole30 cookbooks, Against All Grains Cookbook and Well Fed  Paleo Cookbook.  Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...