Saturday, April 13, 2019

Whole30 Round 4 Days 29 and 30 and Back to Paleo Meal Plan - 4.15.19 to 4.21.19



Monday
Meal 1: Banana Bowl
Meal 2: Leftovers or Spinach Artichoke Turkey Meatballs
Meal 3: Taco and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Banana/Post workout - Berry Green Smoothie

Tuesday - LAST AND FINAL DAY OF WHOLE30
Meal 1: N’Oatmeal
Meal 2: Leftovers or Spinach Artichoke Turkey Meatballs
Meal 3: Chicken Fried Rice with Roasted Broccoli
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Banana/Post workout - Sunrise Smoothie

Wednesday
Meal 1: Breakfast Sausage with Eggs
Meal 2: Leftovers or Spinach Artichoke Turkey Meatballs
Meal 3: Crispy Chicken Tenders with Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Banana/Post workout - Pumpkin Spice Smoothie

Thursday
Meal 1: Breakfast Sausage with Eggs
Meal 2: Leftovers or Spinach Artichoke Turkey Meatballs
Meal 3: Pineapple Pulled Chicken with Butter Head Lettuce
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Apple/Post workout - Banana Bread Mug Cake

Friday
Meal 1: Coconut Porridge
Meal 2: Leftovers or Spinach Artichoke Turkey Meatballs
Meal 3: Easy Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Apple/Post workout - Nut-Butter Cup Smoothie

Saturday
Meal 1: Coconut Porridge
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week or going out for lunch
Meal 3: Going out to Celebrate my birthday from last week with the family
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Apple/Post workout - Tropical Green Smoothie

Sunday - HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Meal 1: Coconut Porridge
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week
Meal 3: Going out for Easter Dinner
Snacks: Pre-workout - Almond Butter and Banana/Post workout - Almond Butter Bars

Well I’m in the final 2 days of this rounds Whole30 journey, days 29 and 30 are left and then I will be done with my round on Tuesday which means I will be transitioning back to Paleo as of Wednesday.  I’m excited to finally finish another round and ready to move forward with a Paleo lifestyle again especially with my training increasing.  This week I decided to use one of my new cookbooks that I got for my birthday called Paleo in 28, it has 4 weeks of meal plans, 5 Ingredients and 130 recipes, I cant’t wait to try a whole bunch of new yummy recipes.  The best part is that most of them are still Whole30 so I will still feel right at home with cooking.  I did add more snacks and smoothies this week due to my training schedule but I’m okay with that.  Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...