Thursday, March 23, 2017

Daily Workout Routine 3.23.17

Woke up not feeling too well today but decided I still needed to head to gym for a good workout.  My original plan was to do first weight train and then hit the pool and swim for my cardio but with my stomach not feel well I didn't want to chance being in the pool and then having to cut it short so instead I did weight training and then walk/jog. 

Here was today's training session:

Weight Training Session - 40 mins
Circuit #1
  • Bicep curls using barbell - 20 lbs   3 sets of 15
  • Dumbbell seated overhead triceps extensions - 10 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Glute Bridges - Abs 0 lbs  3 sets of 15
Circuit #2
  • Chest Press laying down with barbell - 30 lb   3 sets of 15
  • Dumbbell Bent-over raises - 10 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Donkey Kickbacks - 0 lbs  3 sets of 15
Circuit #3
  • Shoulder Press - 20 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Deadlifts - 30 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Squats - 0 lbs  3 sets of 10
Circuit #4
  • Leg curls on machine - 45 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Extended Shoulder Lift - 30 lbs  3 sets of 15
  • Calm Raises - 0 lbs  3 sets of 15
Cardio Session - 30 mins
I did a walk/jog interval around an indoor track, my right hip was bothering me again so by the end of the workout I was mostly walking but my goal was to just get in some kind of cardio for today.

Stretched for about 10 mins when I was done with both to help with muscle recovery and to help loosen me up as my body has been very tight lately.  Overall it was an awesome workout day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...