Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Weekly Food Menu - 2.22.21 to 2.28.21 (Clean Eating Week with some Vegetarian options)

 

Monday:
Meal 1: Breakfast Scramble with coffee and Nutpod Creamer 
Meal 2: Leftover Creamy Zucchini and Potato Soup
Meal 3: Sweet & Savory Hawaiian Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
Snacks: Homemade Hummus with veggies or No-Bake Energy balls 

Tuesday:
Meal 1: Leftover Breakfast Scramble with coffee and Nutpod Creamer
Meal 2: Leftover dinner 
Meal 3: Simple Ground Beef + Sweet Potato Skillet
Snacks: Hummus with veggies or apple with nut butter or No-Bake Energy Balls

Wednesday:
Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oatmeal with 3 cooked egg whites on the side
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Sheet-Pan Pineapple Shrimp Fajitas (no shrimp so it’s Vegetarian)
Snacks: Oatmeal Carrot Cupcakes with unsweetened herbal tea or No-Bake Energy Balls

Thursday:
Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oatmeal with 3 cooked egg whites on the side
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Turkey + Sausage + Spinach + White Bean Soup
Snacks: Oatmeal Carrot Cupcakes or Hummus with veggies or No-Bake Protein Balls

Friday: 
Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oatmeal with 3 cooked egg whites on the side
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Crock-Pot 3 Bean Turkey Chili (no turkey to make Vegetarian)
Snacks: Oatmeal Carrot Cupcakes or Hummus with veggies or No-Bake Protein Balls

Saturday:
Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oatmeal with 3 cooked egg whites on the side
Meal 2: Leftover dinner
Meal 3: Sweet Chili Baked Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli 
Snacks: Any leftovers from the week or fresh fruit with cheese or apple with nut butter

Sunday: 
Meal 1: Oatmeal Protein Pancakes with berries or other fresh fruit with Coffee + Nutpod
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week
Meal 3: Leftovers from the week
Snacks: Leftovers from the week

Sweet Treats for the week:
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
Snicker Stuffed Dates

What a crazy week last week it was for us here in Texas, with limited power the whole week it was very difficult to make healthy meals for the whole week.  I did make easy stuff like hot oatmeal, Turkey sandwiches, fresh fruit, eggs and chicken sausage.  It was hard for me not to cook throughout the week as I love being in my kitchen cooking and baking so when we finally got power back and the house back in order the first I did was create this weeks meal plan.  I found recipes for things I already had in my house as many grocery stores are running short of items.  I just had to find some fresh produce and I was golden, which I was able to find everything I needed to get us through this week.  I happy to get back on a schedule and get all my meals planned out and prepared for the week.  As you can see based on my recipes above I used all my meal plan from Clean Food Crush as I always love her recipes.  Some of them I took the meat out to make meatless meals as my older daughter is vegetarian or I will plan to make the meat on the side for the rest of us who want some.  Hope everyone has a fantastic week and have fun healthy cooking this week!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...