Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yesterday's Workout - Running

Woke up feeling exhausted yesterday, didn't get much sleep the night before.  I ended up cleaning all my bathrooms, did some laundry and cleaned my floors.  This is was all done before noon, by the time I dropped my little one off at pre-school I realized how nice it was outside and could not pass up going for a run.  I ran 3.4 miles and I won't lie it was really tough, I was feeling very sore and slow and hot it was a weird run for me as I haven't like that in a while.  I'm really trying to focus on my nutrition and water intake, dehydration is a killer and something I struggle with.  I can really feel it in my workouts when I'm not drinking enough water.  It was about 74 out when I headed out and at first it was so nice and felt great, by the time I got home I was sweating like crazy and felt like I was going to pass out.  This Texas weather is nuts, we will be going back down again for the weekend so that will be nice.  Overall I got it done and that helped me sleep much better last night, I kept telling me self to keep pushing and this will only make me stronger.

This is how I felt after being in the heat yesterday but I never gave up.  Getting Healthy and Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...