Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yesterday's Meals

Well yesterday was a very long but productive day.  I was extremely tried last night and didn't post yesterday's meals.  I actually had a great day with my food choices, I think from cutting back on my sugar explains why I had a horrible headache last night.  My biggest weakness is drinking more water, that would definitely help with the headaches.  Here was yesterday's menu:


Breakfast - Eggs with cheese and two slices of multi gain bread with smashed avocado
AM Snack - Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
Post-Run Chocolate Milk (recovery drink)
Lunch - Baked Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia with roasted cauliflower and Spaghetti squash with eggplant bolognese
PM Snack - Strawberries with 2 no-bake raspberry chocolate balls
Dinner - One-Pot Mexican Beans and Quinoa

Dinner review - I usually prepare my meals ahead of time to make it easier when it's time to cook dinner but yesterday was so crazy that I didn't have time to do my prep.  I did it while I was cooking and I have to say it was not too bad.  The dish came out really good, my little one was not too crazy about it so I added cheese to hers to make it taste better for her.  My older one was not too excited when she found out what I was making but then at dinner after she tried it said it was pretty good.  I thought it was very good, nice and hardy with lots of healthy vegetables in it.  I have plenty of leftovers which I'm good with.  I will be having that for lunch today and dividing the rest up to freeze for next week.  I would rate this 4 out 5 and will keep it to make again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...