Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Resistance Band Circuit for today's workout

I had another full day, since my little does not go to pre-school until the afternoons I was home cleaning, doing laundry and preparing today's dinner.  Then after I dropped her off at school I have a few errands to do so by the time I got home it was already 2pm and I only had 1 hour until my little one was home.  So today I decided to do a quick 30 min circuit using my resistance bands.  It's been a while since I have done it and it kicked my butt, I just turned up the music, sweat a lot and got it done.  Once I was done I felt fantastic, it's been way to long since I have done any training on my body.  I'm not huge into weight lifting but I know it's good for the body, mind and soul. 

Here was my workout.

Exercise:
Warm Up - Jog in place for 30 seconds to 1 min.
Side Lateral Raises - 3 sets 12 reps
Jumping Jacks - 3 sets 20 times
Triceps Dips sets 12 reps
Mountain Climbers (on tile with towels) - 3 sets 10 times each leg
Bicep Curls - 3 sets 12 reps
Squats - 3 sets 12 reps
Shoulder Press Ups - 3 sets 12 reps
Jumping Jacks - 3 sets 12 reps
Abs - 3 sets 12 reps
Side and Back Kicks - 3 sets 6 times on each leg
Rest for 1 minute and then repeat 2 more times.

I used red resistance band when I did this workout.  It took be exactly 30 minutes to complete all 3 rounds and I sweat like crazy.  It was quick and I at least got a workout in for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...