Friday, February 17, 2017

Reusing Old Candle Jars

I absolutely love candles especially Gold Canyon Candles, I use them all year round and in all different sizes.  My wonderful consultants Deonna gave me the idea of cleaning them out to keep and reuse by saving them for things around the house.  I just finished using up one of my big jar's from a fall scent I had.  After discarding any leftover wax, I then put hot soapy water in it and let it sit overnight.  The next day I take a Mr. Clean cleaning sponge and wipe the entire jar out, it works so well especially with all the black on the top, it comes right off.  For this jar I decided to reuse it for my Epson Salts and displayed it next to my bath tub.  I now have a nice little spa set up with towels, Lavender Sugar Scrub, Lavender Fizz Ball, Epson Salt and a Lemon Scented Candle.



I also had a small jar that I have been keeping but had not decided what to use it for.  I use to have a jar for Q-Tips but it broke, so what better way to use my small jar as Q-Tips are small and fit perfectly in it.  It can be used with a lid or without it and it didn't cost me anything extra.  


I don't keep too many things but I do keep these jars as they are wonderful to reuse for the house or gifts.  Happy Home Decorating. 

2 comments:

  1. Well you know I love love this! Thanks for sharing your ideas! I have so many jars around my house filled with more than yummy scent I can't even begin to tell you but I think my favorite is my Cupcake Liners all organized by color/holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea for Cupcake Liners, I never thought of that. I will have to use that with my next jar. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...