Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Whole30 - Day 1 Complete

Today is day 1 on the Whole30 program, my weekly meal plan is done, groceries are done and now I'm working on food preparation for my week.

Started my morning off with 1/2 lemon juiced with 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar and 1/2 cup of water, drank that to get my stomach going and to clean out the body.  Then 1 hour later I drank my coffee with no sugar or dairy creamer, I found a brand called Nut Pod that is Whole30 approved it's a mixture of Almond Milk and Coconut Milk that I used in my coffee and it was not too bad, it will take some getting use too but I think I can handle it.  All my meals were very tasty and filling, I have to say I wasn’t hungry in between like I thought I would be but I also drank lots of water and kept my self busy so I didn’t think about eating.  I did have a nasty headache for most of the day due to the sugar detox my body is going through, this is pretty typical as I have done a few cleanses in the past and the first few day’s are pretty rough from cutting out sugar.  I’m just hoping to get past this within a few day’s as I want to get back into my running as I think that will help.  I’m just very happy that I made it through my first day without any cheats, or licks and stuck with my meal plan and water.  That’s all I can do at this point is just take one day at a time!

My top 3 Non-Scale Victories (NSV)
  1. No sugar
  2. Drank more water
  3. Stuck with my meal plan

Whole30 Day 1 Complete!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...