Friday, January 27, 2017

Hobby Lobby Findings - 50% off Items

I'm not a huge shopper but when I get in the mood watch out.  I went to one of my favorite places Hobby Lobby, today's mission was to go and look at flowers as I'm working on making my own floral arrangements for my Kitchen table and Dining Room table.  Unfortunately for me the flowers were not on sale today, they will be 50% off on Monday which means another trip to Hobby Lobby on Monday.  I did find the baskets for the floral arrangements and they where 50% off, score for me.  I also came across a few wall hangings that were also 50% off.  The first item I found was perfect for my entry way in my house as I love swirls and it matched another piece I have. Next I found this dog sign which grabbed my attention right away as it reminded me of our Vizsla Kona who is always giving us love and I couldn't help by self so I had to have it.  The last sign will be going up in our kitchen by our table as it reminds me of my amazing family and how we always do everything together.  Even though I didn't get what I was suppose too, I managed to walk out with a few extra findings at half off.  Happy Decorating!!!


1 comment:

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...