Saturday, November 25, 2017

Easy DIY Christmas Center Piece for under $15


It’s that time of year again, when everyone gets busy decorating their homes with Christmas Cheer. I absolutely love this holiday and all that comes with it, especially when it comes to creating and crafting it's right up my ally for sure. Today’s project was working on my Center piece for my dining room table to change things up this year.  

I had a left over red container from last year that was used for a gift I received and instead of throwing it out I decided to keep it and reuse it, I wasn't sure what to use it for but I thought it might come in handy one day.  I took it out of the closet the other day and decided it would be perfect to use for this year’s Christmas center piece.  I ended up finding some red ribbon and white tissue paper to use along with it.  I did purchase the flowers and pine cone arrangements from the Dollar Store to help keep costs low and to make it simple. 

I started by laying out all the materials to see what I had and then started piecing it together, it was very easy once I got started.  Then I used the white tissue paper to stuff in the middle to hide the white foam and the stems, then I took the red ribbon and wrapped the inside just to add a little more decoration.  From far away no one may notice it but as you get closer it adds a nice touch to it.  I was all finished in less then 10 mins, it was really that easy and cost me less then $15.00.  I absolutely loved how it turned out and it fit perfectly on my dining room table.   Happy Holiday Crafting Everyone!!!

The Final Product


My center piece all done and on display. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...