Monday, November 27, 2017

Weekly Food Menu 11.27.17 to 12.1.17

Weekly Food Menu - Week of November 27th, 2017 

After completing my 30 day personal Fork Over Knives challenge which is a complete Vegan Clean Eating plan, I have decided to continue down that path as I absolutely love their online meal plans.  It's very easy to use, everything is all done for me.  Here is an outline of what this weeks food menu looks like, it's different from my previous meal plan.  Unfortunately I'm not able to share the recipes as they are on my online account and I'm not able to share them.  

Meal Plan, Week Of Nov 26

DAY 1
Breakfast: Apple Pie Oatmeal
Lunch: A-L-T Sammy
Dinner: Broccoli Alfredo
Snack: Trail Mix Cookies

DAY 2
Breakfast: Apple Pie Oatmeal (Leftovers)
Lunch: Broccoli Alfredo (Leftovers)
Dinner: Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
Snack: Trail Mix Cookies

DAY 3
Breakfast: Almond–Buttered Toast
Lunch: Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers (Leftovers)
Snack: Trail Mix Cookies (Leftovers)

DAY 4
Breakfast: Almond–Buttered Toast (Leftovers)
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner:Hearty Vegetable Minestrone
Snack: Caramel Dipped Apples

DAY 5
Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
Lunch: A-L-T Sammy (Leftovers)
Dinner: Hearty Vegetable Minestrone (Leftovers)
Snack: Caramel Dipped Apples

Saturday 
This is my leftover day from the week as I seem to have a lot of stuff sometimes that I don't use during the week and then throw them all together and either make a soup or roast everything in the oven. 

Sunday is a free day to use any leftovers or to celebrate due to special family gatherings or any fun occasion.  Have a HAPPY and HEALTHY week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...