Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Whole30 Round 3 Week 5 - Meal Plan and Reintroduction

Round 3 Week 5: 2/4/19 to 2/10/19

Monday
Meal 1: Leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip with guacamole and a banana
Meal 2: Leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip with grilled chicken wings and an apple
Meal 3: Baked Sweet and Savory Chicken Thighs with Baked Sweet Potatoes and green beans
Snacks: Apple with Nut Butter

Tuesday 
Meal 1: Leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip with a banana
Meal 2: Leftover Baked Sweet and Savory Chicken Thigh with mashed sweet potato and green beans
Meal 3: Leftover Grilled Chicken Wings with mashed Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans
Snacks: Trader Joe’s Fruit Bar - Apple and Mango 

Wednesday - Day 1 Reintroduction - Legumes 
Meal 1: Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Breakfast topped with Peanut Butter 
Meal 2: Asparagus Sauté pack from Trader Joe’s with Turkey Burger and Black Beans  
Meal 3: Mixed Kale Salad with Chicken and veggies and chickpeas 
Snacks: Banana with Peanut Butter 

Thursday 
Meal 1: Easy Apply Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Breakfast topped Almond Butter 
Meal 2: Leftover Asparagus Sauté pack from TJ’s with Chicken Burger and 1/2 avocado 
Meal 3: Garlic turkey Asian and vegetable stir-fry with cauliflower rice 
Snacks: Apple and Cinnamon with Nut Butter 

Friday
Meal 1: Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal Breakfast topped with Almond Butter 
Meal 2: Leftover Garlic Turkey Asian and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Cauliflower rice  
Meal 3: Italian Sausage Turkey Skillet with veggies and cauliflower rice 
Snacks: Apple and Cinnamon with Nut Butter 

Saturday - Day 4 Reintrodcution - Non-Gluten Grains 
Meal 1: Gluten-Free Toast with Avocado Spread and 2 fried eggs 
Meal 2: Leftover Italian Sausage Turkey Skillet with veggies and cooked Quinoa 
Meal 3: Baked Chicken with baked asapargus and white rice 
Snacks: Fresh Fruit with raw nuts 

Sunday
Meal 1: Sweet potato and kale hash with eggs and turkey bacon 
Meal 2: Leftovers from the week 
Meal 3: Leftovers or Sauted Veggies with chicken burgers and baked potatoes 
Snacks: Fresh Fruit with raw nuts 

Well today is the final day of our Whole30 journey and next phase is the reintrodcution process, this will be my first time actually doing this as after my last two rounds I just switched over to Paleo and ran with that.  Since I’m coaching and mentoring a group of people this round I wanted to go through the process with them by reintroducing foods back into my diet as an alternative in the event I’m out for dinner.  I want to know what food groups bother me and which are okay so I have more flexability when going out with friends or when family comes into town.  Once I have identified those I will keep a note of that but plan to go back to Paleo for the remainder of my training.  This week we are introducing Legumes and Non-Gluten Grains which is exciting as I love these two food groups.  We will see how they go and I will blog my experience with each of them after I try them out.  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...