Saturday, April 7, 2018

Thrive Market - Amazing Whole30 and Paleo Products


After completing my Whole30 journey I have slowly switched over to more of a Paleo lifestyle which seems to be working for me.  I'm still reintroducing foods that I missed, some have agreed with me and others have not.  During my Whole30 program one of my friends told me to check out Thrive Market as they had a lot of great Whole30 products so I decided to go and check them out.  I had heard of them and seen some advertisement on Facebook but wasn't too sure what they sold or how much savings I would actually get. 

Thrive Market is an online store that sells Organic Brands for less money and I have to say I'm totally hooked.  I started looking through their products and couldn't believe how many Whole30 and Paleo items they sold and for so much less than other stores I shopped at.  After looking through their products and putting so many things in my cart I decided to do the 30 day free trial plus I got 20% off my first 3 orders with them, well after my first box arrived I was sold.  I absolutely love their products and prices, I have saved so much money on several different products.  I have ordered more than 5 times with them and now I have a 1 year membership with them.  I have tried a few new products of theirs which have been really good, I even got a whole free tote bag that valued for $60 all free for joining with them.  If anyone is interested in checking them out here is their website https://thrivemarket.com/myaisle/ I can also send a link for a coupon I believe if anyone is interested.  I'm loving all of my products new and old and can't wait for my next box to arrive!



Here is a list of all my favorite products that I order with them:
Organic Raw Vegan Coconut Butter
Organic Regular Coconut Milk
Chicken Bone Broth
Avocado Oil Mayo and Chipotle Lime Mayo
Avocado Oil
Organic Coconut Aminos
Organic Raw Unstrained Honey
Organic Ghee (Clarified Butter)
French Vanilla Unsweetened Non-Dairy Cramer
Maple Pancake Grain Free Granola
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
Caramel & Sea Salt Coconut Butter Cups - These are amazing!
Chocolate Chip Cookies - These are delicious!
Organic Coconut Sugar
Organic Raw Cashew Butter
Organic Coconut Flour and Almond Flour

This was my free gift bag of goodies for becoming a member
Vitamins and Probiotics - I usually buy these at Whole Foods since they are the only place I can find them besides Amazon which are both fairly pricey.  I was searching through their website and saw that they sold the kids products I use and I was so excited cause it was an $18 savings which was amazing considering how expensive they are.  Here are the brands I use for my girls...
Mykind Organics Kids Gummy Multivitamins - Cherry (Whole Foods $34.99 - Thrive Market $24.49)
Organic Kids+ Probiotics, Berry Cherry (Whole Foods $25.99 - Thrive Market $17.49)
Once Daily Women's Probiotics - First time trying this brand so I will see if it's worth $29.39 as I'm not sure how much Whole Foods sells them for but I will look the next time I'm there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...