Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday's Motivational Thoughts


It's tough to look back and see what I once accomplished with my weight lose and training ability to now having to start this cycle all over.  I'm truly learning the meaning "Life Style Change" and not just a quick "diet' fix.  My weight has controlled most of my life both ups and downs and it's a tough thing to go through.  Life is not easy, losing weight is not easy, working out and pushing your self to new heights is not easy but like we all have heard if it was easy everyone would be doing it.  I have also learned in my life that it's up to me to want to change and not others telling me I have to change. 

Now that I'm finally setting in to my new surroundings it's about time I start thinking about me again.  I still remember what it was like to train for my first half marathon, my first triathlon and my first half Ironman and although it was tough and hard I never felt better and stronger both mentally and physically.  It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it.  I now need to start back down this path to rebuild my body, my mind and my soul.  It will not happen overnight as it's a daily commitment but each day I will work my way back to the person I want to become. 

I look forward to this year and all that it has to offer me and my journey.  Never give up on your goals and dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Food Menu - 1.15.24 to 1.21.24 (Clean Eating)

Healthy Eating Weekly Food Menu Monday: 1/15/24 Meal 1: Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe Link:  https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chocola...